ClinTrial Refer supporters play a vital role in raising awareness of ClinTrial Refer as a valuable tool to connect to current clinical trial options.
This month we’d like to acknowledge and thank Hepatitis Australia for their support in helping raise awareness of ClinTrial Refer as an important resource to access current clinical trials.
Hepatitis Australia is the peak community organisation to progress national action on issues of importance to people affected by hepatitis B and hepatitis C. Their vision is to see an end to viral hepatitis in Australia.
Hepatitis Australia lead their community response to viral hepatitis by:
- listening to, understanding and articulating the needs of people impacted by viral hepatitis
- promoting public health policies and investment decisions that support the elimination of viral hepatitis
- providing viral hepatitis information and education to improve health literacy and health outcomes
- supporting member organisations to deliver best practice programs at a local level
- working collaboratively with member organisations and national partners to drive required action.
To learn more about Hepatitis Australia click here.
To talk to someone about hepatitis B or hepatitis C, you can call the National Hepatitis Infoline on 1800 437 222